The majority of the Codex Palatinus 23 is available here.
Pages 615 to 709 of the manuscript can be found here (notice).
The transcription is available on Perseus. This is the edition of W. R. Paton, London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1915-1927 (5 volumes).
The editions used on the platform are the following (references follow APA 7^th^ ed,):
- Marcello Vitali-Rosati, main researcher
- Elsa Bouchard, main researcher
- Édition Mathilde Verstraete, scientific coordinator of the project
- Luiz Capelo, research assistant
- Ulysse Bouchard, research assistant
- Paton modified : adaptation of Paton's edition
- Paton modified by Maxime : adaptation of Paton's edition
- Paton modified by Ulysse Bouchard : adaptation of Paton's edition
- Cagnazzi : Translations made by the students of the Liceo Cagnazzi (Bari) under the supervision of their teacher, Annalisa di Vincenzo.
- Liceo Majorana : Translations made by the students of Liceo Majorana
- Edition Matilda Chapman : Mitacs Trainee
- Edition Jie Han : Mitacs Trainee
The project has its own Zotero library. If you wish to add references, feel free to contact the CRCEN.
- POP : Plateforme Ouverte des Parcours d'imaginaires (created from an earlier version of the platform) allows to visualize the epigrams in both the Greek versions and translations (in French, English and Italian), their metadata (author, date, place and keywords) in the form of thematic reading paths.